Nan Bu - Southern Taiwan







南部






First thing to take note of is the drastic change in wardrobe! 
On the first day I was wearing:


  • A hat
  • An undershirt
  • A long-sleeved shirt
  • A hoodie
  • A scarf
  • A thin jacket
  • A raincoat
  • Jeans
  • Rain pants
  • 2 pairs of socks
As you can see, by the third day a t-shirt was just fine. The weather was awesome!

I asked myself...why don't I live here?? I really haven't spent much time in southern Taiwan, but I've enjoyed every trip I've taken down there. It seems like it's always sunny! I don't know how I would do in the summer heat, but it's a great winter escape.

There was also a lot of great food to try, including mountain pig and wild hen (or some kind of small wild bird), and giant shaved ice! I love this place in Kaohsiung! 




Comments

  1. Whoah. That is a LOT of shaved ice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Next time u come south give us a call ;)!

    Glad you had fun. The salt hills look interesting; I've not visited that.

    take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment