Wow!

I just took note of my blog counter and I've now had more than 14000 visitors! It's hard to believe, but I guess I have been blogging for over 4 years now... that works out to about 3500 visitors per year, or almost 10 visitors per day!

Thank you everyone for joining in my adventures vicariously or making an effort to stay updated with my life! I'll try to do a better job of writing regularly :)

And now for another random picture: Me with one of my new roommates when we attended one of my old roommate's wedding last month!

<--- And here's a picture of the beautiful couple!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! You're such a fun blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:37 am

    That's a great picture hunny :) You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:52 am

    You do look beautiful Char!!! I love the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment