kids say the darndest things...

Here are some amusing responses from a test I gave recently after finishing a unit on recreation and entertainment.

Q: Which do you prefer, playing basketball or swimming?

Basketball because I can't swim.

I prefer playing basketball because I'm too short, and I need to jump to make me taller.

I prefer swimming because basketball is too exciting to my heart.

Because basketball is much easier than swimming and I don't like to wear that stupid swimming hat!

Which do you prefer, watching a movie or watching TV?

Watching TV, because I can stay at home.

and the next question from the same paper....

Which do you prefer, going out or staying home?
Staying home because I can watch TV.

and another:

Staying home because you have to dress up before you go out, that's too unnecessary for a lazy guy.

Comments