with my own eyes


The rumors are true, seeing is believing, STARBUCKS is indeed coming to Yilan!!! I recently walked by the building site, conveniently located next to Barista, another big coffee shop, and felt joy deep inside my heart. The only thing that could be better is a Tim Horton's coming to Yilan. I can keep dreaming, can't I?

I boldly let my students use their computers and go on the internet today, a little worried that they'd all just surf whatever they wanted instead of doing the task assigned, but I'm happy to say I had 100% cooperation! From the back of the room I can easily see every student's screen. We were talking about toys and surfing the FAO Schwartz website. It's a lot of fun! Take a look if you get a chance.

I bought a bike yesterday!! Pictures to come soon. It's nice, but I was REALLY nervous riding though, and getting on and off is still really awkward....i need to work on that still.

Comments

Post a Comment