小白腦



Here she is, my lovely new computer! I'm quite enjoying using her, though I kinda got freaked out the other night because the tv was off, and there was NO noise at all in my apartment. My other computer has a noisy drone you can hear as soon as you walk in the door. Anyways, I had to turn the TV on because it was too quiet! It also has lots of cool little toys like a built in card reader, that I can just stick my memory card from my camera (or phone or whatnot) into and it automatically uploads the files. No more searching for the cable or not being able to do anything because I forgot to bring it. So quiet and fast and light and convenient and darn cute too.

ANYWAYS, I gave my two classes a test today, and I have a space on their test paper that says Class: ____________
for them to write their class NUMBER in case the papers get mixed up.
On one student's paper
Class: Ms. Oke's Class
ummm

Comments

  1. Lol! That's funny. Oh and congrats on your new, cute, and versatile computer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment