hao tong! (it hurts)

Well it kinda felt like one step forward two steps back today. I managed to take a few steps without crutches, and even hobbled to the bathroom just holding onto the walls for support.
I was feelin' great when I went to PT. Until I got to the massage part, which is usually moderately painful... but today she found a swollen spot on the inside of my ankle that REALLY hurt. What's worse is when I went to stand up and go ride the bike there was a sharp, stabbing pain there. I iced it for awhile then decided to forgo the rest of the session. Next stop: the doctor's office, where I had my stitches removed! Good news, yes, but now BOTH sides of my ankle hurt! blah.

Brilliant doctor's advice from today:
  1. Don't fall (sure wasn't planning to)
  2. No skiing when I go back to Canada (darn!)

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you're going to stick to the doctor's advice! ;)
    I'm looking forward to seeing you in February!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment