River of unstoppable blessing

This song comes off a cd given to me from a friend in Yuli, which interestingly enough is a group from Canada that I seem to know a lot of people connected to (Taiwanese), though I'd never heard of them before I came here. The group is called Singing Waters, and they have a retreat centre in Ontario. You can check them out here.

There's a river of unstoppable blessing
Flowing from the throne of God
There's a river of unstoppable blessing
Flowing from the throne of God

I saw a river of pure water
On both sides were trees
And their leaves
Were for the healing of the nations

We are walking in exceeding abundance
Flowing from the throne of God

It's really simple, but the tune is lovely, and I just find it really compelling for some reason. How can I claim this while I sit here with a broken leg? Where are my blessings? But you know what, there have been blessings through all this, trials too, but blessings both during and through those trials. Last night I was able to see many of my students at an activity where the Christmas story and the testimonies of three people were presented clearly and in an interesting and exciting way. I know many of the 2000+ people who attended were really touched. Unstoppable blessings, they are coming, whether you choose to see them or not.

Comments