Wednesday, November 15, 2006

i called it

thanks for the encouragement after my last entry. still waiting on the doctor's appointment tomorrow, so don't want to say too much yet.
I remember thinking in the hospital... i'm using my cell phone an awful lot... i'll bet my bill next month is $100!
Well I got the damage today, NT$2, 967.
In Canadian dollars that's $103.00.
That's a little pricey.
Actually, apart from hospital bills, I've spending a lot less money than I normally do, since I'm going out a lot less than I normally do. I suspect I'm actually saving quite a bit by not buying my daily tea or coffee, not "browsing" the night market or other fun stores around Yilan, and not eating out.
More tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. holy mackerel! so do you know if it charges when people call you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not so bad...a friend of mine somehow managed to rack up a cell phone bill of over $1000 Cdn, this summer, on one of those couples plans...the details of the plan weren't explained very well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it charges if i get an overseas call.. and that person is charged as well... SOMEONE is definitely making money off that. Otherwise it just charges for calls i make, but if i call to a home phone or a different cell phone provider, the rate per minute is higher.
    $1000 is INSANE... I would cry if that happened to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:04 am

    I love our plan, unlimited incoming calls... YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Char, I'm praying for tomorrow and that God would touch your ankle in such a powerful way becaus of His goodness and healing power that the doctor would say you don't need a second surgery at all! I have faith. God bless you hun,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete