October already

Happy birthday to my mom and happy Thanksgiving next weekend! I found some turkey wings in the grocery store here, so I just might try to have a mini-solo-Thankgiving dinner here. It happens to fall on the same weekend as Mid-Autumn Festival here this year. Since October 10 is Taiwan's national holiday, we end up with a 5 day weekend! My plan: going camping!!! I'm really excited about it, and hopefully will get lots of fun pictures. I'm going to a place we visited once when we lived in Yuli with a bunch of families from there.

I barely had any students today because they were participating in a science competition. So I only had about 15 students per class. Why can't that happen on the days I have the class with 53 instead of 33??

It's hard to believe October is here again, this month will mark 2 years in Taiwan. And I just passed my one year anniversary in Yilan. Good times.

Kids of all ages love the strawberry slippers.

Comments

  1. HAHA, What a great picture! Wow, 2 years in Taiwan. Ni hao li hai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he AIRBORNE in that picture? It sure looks like he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i took the picture in mid-jump. hehe any taller and he would have hit his head on my roof!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment