Happy birthday to me!

April 27
Independence Day in Togo (1960) and Sierra Leone (1961), Freedom Day in South Africa
1667 - The blind, impoverished John Milton sells the copyright of Paradise Lost for £10
1810 - Beethoven composes his famous piano piece, Für Elise.
1964 - "Love Me Do" by the Beatles was #1 for one week in the US
1981 - Xerox PARC introduces the computer mouse.

courtesy of Wikipedia

Well, today I shall celebrate my 24th birthday without much flair, but hey, it will be good anyways, I'm sure. I have to teach in Hualian, so that means getting up early to take the train. I'm planning to make an angel food cake on Friday for my students.

Comments

  1. Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le
    Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le
    Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le-oh-cai-lin!
    Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le!

    Wo ai ni!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment