Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

April 27
Independence Day in Togo (1960) and Sierra Leone (1961), Freedom Day in South Africa
1667 - The blind, impoverished John Milton sells the copyright of Paradise Lost for £10
1810 - Beethoven composes his famous piano piece, Für Elise.
1964 - "Love Me Do" by the Beatles was #1 for one week in the US
1981 - Xerox PARC introduces the computer mouse.

courtesy of Wikipedia

Well, today I shall celebrate my 24th birthday without much flair, but hey, it will be good anyways, I'm sure. I have to teach in Hualian, so that means getting up early to take the train. I'm planning to make an angel food cake on Friday for my students.

1 comment:

  1. Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le
    Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le
    Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le-oh-cai-lin!
    Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le!

    Wo ai ni!

    ReplyDelete