new word

Inventation (noun): The pastor's son posted his wedding inventation in the elevator.

As far as I know, they really are getting married....

Anyways, welcome to spring! It was at least 25 degrees here today, I had my Chinese lesson outside today, as well as the two English lessons with Esther and Rebecca - my Chinese teacher's daughters. Some of Esther's friends came over at the end of our lesson, and I think she gained some coolness points for being spotted studying English with a foreigner. Always happy to help... LOL

I hope you like the new layout... not so much a new layout as a facelift on the old one. I'm still undecided about the background, I do have a lighter one, so if you find this difficult to read just let me know, and I'll change it.

Time to go take my videos back!

Comments