Church Bulletin

One of these days I'll get around to taking some pics of this church, but until then, here are two pictures of this week's bulletin. The front has a picture of the church and the inside is advertising my class (apparently!)


Speaking of which, my classes in the church this week started of really well! Both had a lot of new students, who hopefully will stick around for the semester. The pastor had an idea which was proposed to my students before I was told about it, but fortunately it's a good idea - to have dinner together before class on wed and fri downstairs in the coffee shop type place that the church runs. So we'll see how that goes next week and if anyone shows up early!

Oh yeah, and I have a funny language story, though I don't know if it's appropriate for this blog, so if you wanna hear it, ask me about kleenex!

Comments