Christmas is Coming!

I decided my blog needed a new look for winter, and needed to be a little brighter! Let me know if you encounter any problems with the new template - page not loading, things not showing up etc.
Not that there's snow in Taiwan, but hey, in less than a month, I'll have all the snow I ever wanted (and probably more). This week was cold and rainy, and I felt pretty yucky on Tuesday and Wednesday with a head cold. I even had to cancel some of my classes. Blah. I never get sick! I think it was partly from the HK/Taipei combination and a week of travel on trains/airplanes with artifical air (not to mention not enough sleep!) I'm pretty much over it now, but still a little stuffed up.
Anyways, after my Chinese class on Thursday, I wowed the kids there with my *amazing* paper snowflake making abilities. After I made about 5 or 6 snowflakes (to a chorus of wo ye yao! - I want one too!) they let me take some pictures of them! My Chinese teacher's third daughter is in the first picture, she is one of the most adorable kids ever!




Comments