new discovery

Avacado milk mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
It sounds gross I suppose, but it's really quite amazing. It's made with ripe avocados and sweetened condensed milk and real milk all blended with ice to make a smooth, thick drink.... I've had it every day this week. I discovered it by asking the lady at the coffee place we frequent "What kind of fruit drinks do you have right now" she said "luo li niu nai" and I had no clue what that was, but said ok, i'll try it... sometimes being adventurous pays off, and sometimes it means you eat things like frog or sea cucumber....

Anyways, here's a fun little picture of us with the lao ban (boss) of the "corner place" as we call it. She's really fun, and always remembers information about us, like how long we've been here, what we're doing here, and what we like to drink.

Comments

  1. weird... I wonder if we could try making it at home...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment