mid-week

This is a picture of me with one of my Zhuo Feng students and her parents at gruadation. I was randomly called up to present her with this gift. Anyways, she's here at camp this week, which is really cool, though I think it's really hard for her. Camp overall is really fun! Tonight we had a really fun review class, complete with lots of acting on our part, including our ever popular "Is this your dog?" skit, which illustrates emotions. We even got one of our students, Lily, to come up and be our dog for the skit! Afterward, we went to hang out at Euodia, the new centre Dr. Su's organization has just opened. They have a climbing wall which they placed mats underneath, and were allowing students to climb a little. We ended up talking with a bunch of the students for a long time. They are so adorable! Anyways, things are going pretty well, but I'm really tired!

Comments