personality and all that





Your #1 Match: INFJ


The Protector
You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.
You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

Your #2 Match: INFP


The Idealist
You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.
You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

Your #3 Match: ENFJ


The Giver
You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.
You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.



who woulda thunk my #3 would be an "E"
certainly not me... though i think i had a different result when i took the test the other day (for #3, 1 and 2 were the same still).
anyways, i really find this stuff fascinating, you should all take the test and leave me notes telling me what you are, and i'll see if my guess what right ;)

Comments

  1. I am INTJ. Even when I try to cheat at these tests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:26 am

    I am an INFJ too! You already knew that though. I did the test and I got almost the exact same results as you! #1 was INFJ, #2 was INFP, and #3 was INTJ. Interesting... It was fun to do the test! It made me think of our TESOL classes! Good times...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment