just some thoughts

It's 11:45pm.... contrary to days of old, I want to go to bed soon but I'm waiting for my room to cool off a bit from a balmy 31 degrees.... the temperatures these days are like the end of June in Canada.
There was a mosquito in my room last night and I have a ton of bites now... I actually woke up at one point as I felt it biting me.. odd hey?
Tomorrow morning we're singing in church, two songs that are familiar and two that really aren't... we'll see how it goes... I think i'll be turning my microphone off for the one...it's really really fast... anyways, here's a line from one song that we're singing in chinese and english (possibly just Hope and I singing the english at first...since that seems to be their general idea of how things should work, regardless of the fact that we're singing Mandarin songs with them, therefore it makes complete sense that they sing the English song with us!). That was a really long aside...

Wo zhi dao wo de jio shu zhe yong yuan huo zhe
Wo xin bu zai you lu

Yo yao zai mei yi ge ri yeh zhong
Lin sho ta di feng cheng zhi ai

For I know my redeemer lives forever
My heart will not forget

He fills my every day and night
With abundance of his love.

So funny story... when Coco gave us the sheet earlier the word abundance was broken up into "a bun dance" which we found quite amusing... we explained that that roughly translates to "mian bao wu" and thus should be kept as one word.
I shall conclude with Hope's (mainly funny because of the late hour and my state of mind) recent hilarious remarks on her nemesis, the gecko:
"Geckos are so fast.... I don't even move that fast!"

Comments